I am a tantric coach and masseur trained by T4GM
A tantric coach is a skilled person who comes from a core place of love, without judgment to offer and facilitate healing, nurturing and pleasure of men.
My role is to:
- Support you in finding more joy in sexuality and life.
- Help you to remove shame, guilt, blocks and conditioning around sexuality.
- Help you to become more embodied in your sex, away from your “logical” mind.
- Offer you tools to help combat physical concerns around premature ejaculation or erectile issues.
- Techniques to bring more energy and intimacy into love making and everyday life.
- Explore fantasy, play and fun within the arena of sexuality, sensuality and spirituality.
My journey into tantra
Started 20 years ago. I did my first tantra workshop in the USA at the Bodyelectric School of Massage. At the time I was after some healing: I felt I suffered from premature ejaculation. As many gay men I had issues around identity, confidence and intimacy with other men. I felt really insecure and it manifested in sex. A boyfriend at the time recommended I try this tantric weekend course. The result was a multiorgasmic experience in which I was sensually massaged with a focus on my penis for 90 mins and the whole of my body tingled. I never had an urge to ejaculate either. It was a mindblowing experience.
Since then I tried to find a school in the UK where I could deepen in my studies, and this is when I came accross tantra4gaymen.
My first weekend course with T4GM three years ago allowed me to revive my multiorgasmic experience. I got hooked. Since then I have been studying the diploma in Tantra, a teacher training course and I have become a facilitator for tantric workshops in Leeds.
Tantra has brought me wonderful new dimensions to intimacy and sexuality. It has allowed me to grow personally and spiritually. It has facilitated me to get rid of fears and behaviours that did not help me. It has basically made me less judgemental, happier and so much more open to love.
My passion is now to create spaces in which gay and bi men can feel safe to explore intimacy, sensuality and sexuality in an embodied, safe and fun way with other men.
I am also a bodyworker. Over the past 20 years I have trained in different modalities: manipulative therapy, remedial massage, sports therapy, sacro-cranial treatment, exercise therapy and counselling.